Friday, November 11, 2011

Frugal Living Books

I am wanting to learn more ways to save money. I feel like I understand the steps it takes to stop spending money on stupid things but want to learn how to save money on the everyday items. For example coming up with cheap weekly meal plans, learn to make my own spices and food from scratch, cutting back on electric/water bills, items that are cheaper to make than buy and just more frugal in general. I feel like if I keep reading and talking about ways to save money it keeps me motivated. With that said I have started to make a list of books I want to rent from the library (FREE). Here is my list so far;


1.      Tightwad Gazette
2.      Not Buying It
3.      Women and Money
4.      The Millionaire Next Door
5.      Your money or Your life
6.      The Penny Pincher’s Almanac
7.      Made from scratch
8.      Money Can Buy Happiness
9.      365 ways to living cheap
10.  The encyclopedia of country living
11.  Fight for your money
12.  The Druggars: 20 & counting


The following books are the ones I have on hold;

The Complete Tightwad Gazette

Not Buying It

The Millionaire Next Door

Women & Money


I am thinking that I will write up a summary/report on what I have learn/taken from the book. Share the tips and advice each book may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment