I have not tried this yet but looks amazing! Thought I would share!
Chicken, Bean and Rice Casserole
- 2 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 3-4 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups cooked black beans
- 1 container Original Philadelphia Cooking Creme (Note: This is NOT necessarily frugal, I only used this because I had 9 of them in my fridge that I picked up for next to nothing with sales and coupons, so you could try substituting all yogurt or sour cream instead)
- 1/4 cup sour cream (or could use yogurt)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (plus more for topping, or could use crushed corn chips)
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You could add some Mexican seasoning, but I didn’t
Mix all the rest of the ingredients together, and layer in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes, covered with foil. Uncover, add some cheese or corn chips on top, and bake uncovered for another 10 minutes.