I am already setting up goals for next month. No more excuses of stupid spending. My first two months were for that, lol… So here they are;
1. Put credit card and debt card somewhere else besides purse.
2. Monday-Friday no eating out. (This includes buying coffee, sodas or anything else food related except for groceries)
3. EVERY paycheck I get from second job (whenever I start) goes directly towards my debt. (Student loan first then car payment)
4. All the change I get back from my cash purchases all go into a jar. (Have not decided what I am going to do and how long I will save on this)
5. I will be using ONLY cash for all purchases.
Hopefully this will get my butt into gear. I think these steps are going to change my spending a lot and make me step back and look before buying anything!