Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cell Phone Plan


I have read on several different blogs about cutting costs with cell phones. Right now I have a single line plan with unlimited text/web with 1,000 minutes. It costs me around $90 per month, ouch! I am trying to think of something to do to cut this down. Here are some options that I have read about;

1. Cutting out a cell phone all together
2. Getting rid of a cell phone contract and just use prepaid
3. Cut off internet and lower text plan
4. Lower minutes
5. Or a combo of 3 & 4

I am going to have to go back and look at how many minutes/texts I use a month to see what would help. Also I am a littler nervous to cut off or decrease these due to the fact of a possibility of having to extend my contracts. I think some cell phone companies make you resign if you change your plan… I will have to look into that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment